Our goal at Kendall Academy is to develop a safe educational environment that instills a desire to learn while delivering a tailored learning approach. We will cultivate a positive atmosphere to better the learning experience for each child. Our curriculum is based on every child’s unique learning method in order to foster a healthy academic appetite. We believe our teachers are the catalyst in encouraging our children to learn in their own way by providing them with a stable and comprehensive setting.
What We Provide:
- Certified teachers
- Safe learning environment
- Clean and bright atmosphere
- Age appropriate playgrounds including a water playground
- Summer Camp with weekly themes and special events
- Spanish Classes
- Convenient operating hours: 6:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday Friday
- Daily breakfast, hot lunch and snacks
Kendall Academy accepts children from 10 months to Pre-K. Our age appropriate curriculum is designed to encourage, motivate and have fun as we teach the children the love of learning.